Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"Curious Girls" - A POSTCARD A DAY CHALLENGE

Curious Girls" are exploring, adventurous... standing still is not an option! 


POSTCARD CHALLENGE ~ A POSTCARD A DAY: to create a postcard design layout by exploring my art journal discoveries (entries) and how they have led me in my Process of Becoming and will lead me in my exploration towards enjoying the fruits of the spirit that are my Alchemy - Art Memories. I create to share the GOOD NEWS!

Each postcard design insight created to share the GOOD NEWS will be lead by questions from the MY TIME WITH GOD: 15-Minute Devotions for The Entire Year, published in 1987 by Word Publishing, a division of Thomas Nelson, Inc.  

_____________________________________________________________

POSTCARD A DAY CHALLENGE ENTRIES

_____________________________________________________________
(Monday, May 10, 2013)

QUESTIONS: Think about the fears and needs in your life. In what ways "have you let go of everything" and put your trust in God to meet those needs? Pray or write your own psalm of trust to God. Praise him for his faithfulness to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...