Monday, July 28, 2014

Life Learners Know Creativity COUNTS!


If you have ever experienced any change in your life either with your family relationships or friends, or at your job you are very aware that CREATIVITY COUNTS! It takes creativity to have a positive transformation experience. God created us to be creative beings. But of course it takes WORK and practice. Much, much practice to come up with a variety of problem solving solutions that can be agreeable to more then one person. Making art is a process that has helped me to keep my creativity alive. It has helped me think outside the box when working in community collaborative projects and it has also helped me when keeping my household happy with dinner recipes that are sure not to bore the Foodies in my life. Variety is key and change, transformation should not be feared or even worse IGNORED. 

 Mainstream society would have you believe that creativity stops after elementary school or at best when you are done with a formal educational engagement (high school, college, etc...). YES, Creativity is as important in education as literacy but let's not stop there. WE ARE TO BE LIFE LEARNERS not just formal brick and mortar learners. This means that we never stop learning, or thriving to learn more, to be creative, to overflow our artist tool belts with tools for how to make positive changes in our lives and in our world. 

It has been my life experience that by keeping my creative mind active (by art journaling, painting, drawing, making STUFF...) I keep my my brain in a healthy function tapping into my Art Memories for resources and exploring the lively world around me for inspiration. We do not live in a vacuum nor create in one, thus why I became a blogger and follow other bloggers. 

I salute all the men and women who feed their creativity. More I SALUTE those who use it for the good of  humanity. God bless ~ Sandra


Colossians 3:23 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters"


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...