Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ATCs "I AM" MAIL ART

MAIL ART! MAIL ART! MAIL ART! I had to shout it out loud three times one for each sweet ATC I received in the mail. Here are the ATCs I received from some fabulous ladies over at Creative Swaps.

Laura Hummel 


 

Frieda Oxenham:

http://friedaquilter.blogspot.com/

Lisa Robinson

    

 This was my first ATC swap and I have to say it was great to have Lenna Andrews as the host! I highly recommend to anyone starting off with ATC swaps to start with Lenna she makes it look so easy. 


Enjoy,

Sandra

6 comments:

  1. Sandra, so lovely of you! It's wonderful to see your ATC trades displayed all together like this, thank you! lenna
    http://creativeswaps.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy one of my cards landed with you, Sandra and a gorgeous card from you (Be Yourself) has landed here in Scotland too. I will treasure it. Thanks so much. Frieda

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous

    Lenna, thanks it was truly a fun swap.

    Frieda, so glad you received one of my ATC cards. Your ATC is so awesome the photo does not do it justice. I love the sewing element and the black and white photo included in the collage. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting and fun. They are fabulous!

    Hugs,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful! You got some excellent ATC'S ;o) Enjoy them! They are so much fun to collect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Magic Love Crow I have been blessed with great MAIL ART this month! So much fun in deed ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...