Click on her button on the right for more details - this is my first attempt at blogging and I don't want to start off long winded;-)
I am following Traci's rules see details below:
- I’ll make art every day for 30 days and post what I have done.
- I don’t have to finish what ever I’m working on that day, I just have to work on something.
- I have to work for 30 minutes, but can work longer if time permits.
- It doesn’t matter what I do for the art making, as long as I work on art.
- I won’t feel guilty for taking the time to work on art and I won’t have to justify why I’m doing it.
- I don’t have to go into detail in my post about how I did anything or what tools, materials I used (unless I want to).
July 1, 2011 - DAY 1
This is the cover for a new art journal I am starting titled "Process of Becoming". Collage mix media on watercolor paper 120lb cold press.