Thursday, July 7, 2011

Out of frustration comes art - Day 6

So as you might notice I am posting day 6 on July 7th. The reason behind this is because on July 5th my cell phone short circuited and stopped working. Note to self do not use phone as ipod player when working on the farm in 90 degree weather (heat and sweat combined is not a good thing for a cell phone). So it took all of yesterday to get my phone working - I use my phone to connect my lap top to the Internet for posting and stuff makes it easier on my eyes and loading images.

The good thing that came out of it is that I had so much energy I started a new project (8x8 wood collage) see images below. The theme is celebrating the flowers at the farm. I plan to take a quality photo of the final project to make into magnets to give to my friends at the farm with the following quote added "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are" e. e. cummings.

enjoy;-)
Sandra

Collage on wood 8x8 mixed media titled "Courage to Grow" not yet done.

You can see the thickness of the wood from this angle. I still have to add text and flower details. I plan to post the final results when ready. Enjoy;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...