Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Taking mixed-media to a new level.

If you've been following my blog since the first day (thanks for your interest) you will recognize these two images as the cover and pages 1-2 from my Teesha Moore inspired art journal.  You will notice some changes since their first initial posting - I have finally taken the big step to add text to the images. Originally I wanted to add handwritten text to the pages but since I'm not yet comfortable with my skills I decided to try something different (adding digital text using Photoshop CS3).
Cover Page - "Process of Becoming" mixed-media art journal.
Pages 1 and 2 of "Process of Becoming" mixed-media art journal.

 I have to admit that I am LOVING the digital text! I'm a computer nerd as it goes so it was a no brainer when I started to play in Photoshop CS3 that I was going to be hooked ;-) Yet another journey in the development of my personal style for creating art.

Enjoy,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Sandra I love it, especially the 2nd photo, Process of Becoming. I can see how you were inspired By Teesha Moore.
    Hugs,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...